Who can be a member of the Southeast Paddlers?
Membership in the Southeast Paddlers is open to anyone 18 years old or older interested in the paddling canoes or kayaks. That does not mean you have to actually paddle but it sure is a lot more fun if you do. Family memberships are available and children accompanied by parents are welcome. If you do not live in the north Georgia area, you are always welcome to join. We are the Southeast Paddlers. Take look at our printable brochure.
How much does a membership cost?
Memberships are a flat $50 per person for the year if paid by March 31st.
We've structured our dues like this for some good reasons.
- Membership and cash flow: By setting the annual fees at a lower rate if paid in the first quarter, it provides an incentive for people to join for an entire year at the reduced rate.
- It keeps dues at a very reasonable rate no matter how long you choose to be a member.
- For families with several people who want to paddle as members, it does not become a financial burden.
What are the benefits of membership?
The basic annual membership entitles you to:
- Voting priveleges for members 18 year old and older (one vote per family)
- Participation in all club activities such as trips to races/regattas, local paddling clinics, picnics, etc.
- Access to club equipment
I'm Ready to Join!
If you want to be a Southeast Paddler, we would love to meet you. Just download our membership application. Complete the form and mail it in with your payment. All the info you need is on the form. You'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program if you don't already have it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.